the H10 has a 12-month warranty against original flaws / defects in material and workmanship from the date of receipt. This warranty covers the cost of labour and/or parts required to maintain your scooter in proper working order for the 12 month warranty period.
listed below are the parts that are covered and the duration of the cover period:
- Hub motor
- Front tube
- Driven hub
- Brake system
- Folding stem
- Front fork
- Thumb power throttle
- Brake lever
- Front light
- Tail light
- Ambient light
- LED dashboard
If your scooter is registered under warranty and is covered for repair, it will be repaired at no cost.
Water resistance / damage
The H10 has some water resistance, protecting it from general rain or shallow puddles. Each scooter has water damage detection slips installed, these will help us to identify if the product has been used in overly wet conditions. detection of water or the removal of this detection method will invalidate the warranty.
What isn’t covered?
Consumable items are not included as part of our warranty, these are listed below:
- Inner tubes
- Handlebar grips
- Brake cables
You cannot use your warranty if:
- The part which is submitted for repair or maintenance demonstrates signs of misuse or handling that is contrary to the instructions set out in the user manual, including but not limited to inappropriate use or incorrect maintenance and storage.
- There are signs of crash damage, or if the submitted repair work is needed due to the scooter having been involved in an accident. Damage from reckless use or intentional damage may also invalidate the warranty.
- The requested work is to repair normal wear and tear, surface or cosmetic damage.
- You cannot use your warranty without original proof of purchase that validates the scooter’s warranty duration i.e showing your date of purchase.
- The opening, disassembly or modification of the scooter with non-licensed or non-original parts or by a non-licensed person will invalidate the warranty.
If you would like to make a warranty claim please get in touch via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org